Our Contributing Writers » Sarah Cruzan
Contributing Writer Bio: Sarah Cruzan
Sarah Cruzan, RN, BSN
Sarah Cruzan is a registered nurse with 6 years of hospital, sales, and education experience. She is passionate about engaging clients and providing exceptional care.
Sarah was a competitive swimmer for 15 years. She received a scholarship to The Ohio State University and swam varsity for 4 years. Sarah also competed in the Olympic Trials in 2008 and 2012.
Sarah Cruzan’s Education
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor’s in Anthropology
- Capital University, Bachelor's in Nursing
Sarah Cruzan’s Professional Experience
- 3 Years as a Labor and Delivery RN
- 2 Years of Sales and Education for Coram CVS Home Infusion
- Currently working for a Nursing Education Company
Sarah Cruzan’s Professional Accomplishments And Achievements
- Delivered 283 babies
Sarah Cruzan’s Hobbies And Interests
- Trying out new Restaurants