Our Contributing Writers » Kasee Wiesen
Contributing Writer Bio: Kasee Wiesen
Kasee Wiesen DNP, APRN, FNP-C
Kasee Wiesen is a practicing family nurse practitioner. Her nursing background includes emergency medicine, pediatrics and peri-op. She started her health career as a nurse’s aid while pursuing her bachelor’s in nursing degree in a hospital setting. Education is a passion of Kasee’s, and after working as a BSN prepared nursed, she obtained in master’s in nursing education and began teaching adjunct for a local university. She has taught BSN, RN-BSN and DNP students, and has enjoyed every moment of it!
Kasee has a great passion for nursing and education and in her free time, she can almost always be found with her family. She resides in the Midwest with her husband, 3 daughters and 2 dogs. She loves to be outside, traveling, baking/cooking and reading.
Kasee Wiesen’s Education
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing-Saint Louis University, Saint Louis
• Master’s in Nursing Education-Methodist College Omaha, Omaha, NE
• Doctorate Nursing Practice-University Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
Kasee Wiesen’s Work History
• Methodist Physicians Clinic Prairie Fields
• Methodist Fremont Health
• CHI Health Immanuel
• Children’s Hospital and Medical Center