Our Contributing Writers » Donna Reese
Contributing Writer Bio: Donna Reese
Donna Reese MSN, RN, CSN
Donna Reese is a freelance nurse health content writer with 37 years nursing experience. She has worked as a Family Nurse Practitioner in her local community clinic and as an RN in home health, rehabilitation, hospital, and school nursing. She utilizes her personal experiences to write from the heart to apply to her writing for various health publications, including BLOGS, newsletters, and educational materials and videos.
Donna is passionate about the profession of nursing and supporting others. Self-care and work-life balance are the focus of her BLOG, Nurses Need Care Too. In addition, Donna runs an online support Facebook group, Polymyalgia Rheumatica USA-Our Stories. Her book “The Other Side of the Stethoscope - A Guide to Empathy in Healthcare from a Patient and Nurse Perspective” is in the final editing stage and will be available on Amazon soon.
A Pennsylvania native, Donna, loves to explore new places with her husband, “glamping” and spending time with her two daughters and large and extended family.
Donna Reese’s Education
• Master of Science in Nursing (CRNP, MSN)), Widener University
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Bloomsburg University
• School Nurse Certification (CSN), Millersville University
Donna Reese’s Work History
• Nurse Practitioner at Hamilton Health Center
• Registered Nurse at Milton Hershey School
• Registered Nurse at Central Dauphin School District
• Registered Nurse at Vocational Rehabilitation Services
• Registered Nurse at Lock Haven Hospital